From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Upcoming elections
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:20:54
On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 12:29 +0200, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 10:33:42PM -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote: > > 1. Members must be currently active Gentoo developers who have been > > developers for at least a year. > > 2. Members must have requested membership. If you don't want to be > > a member of the foundation, you shouldn't have to be. (Indeed, the > > actual role of the foundation is quite limited.) > > I agree with this proposal, with the addendum that membership should be > rerequested each year. It gives more work but keeps the membership list > clean over the years with people interested in the bureaucracy of dealing > with IP, funding requests and dealing with Social Contract complaints.
Can you make it every two years? One year isn't long enough to fall beyond the "active in the last year" limit, two is. //Spider -- begin .signature Tortured users / Laughing in pain See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information. end

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Upcoming elections Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>