From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:30:38
1 On Friday 16 April 2004 22:16, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > I met with my lawyer and this is the tenative plan for the not for profit.
3 > In this plan, I am attempting to balance the commitments I have made to
4 > individuals with my desire to see Gentoo proceed on the best possible
5 > footing. I am sharing this with you all so I can get feedback and
6 > suggestions. I also need to get this NFP set up in the next few days so
7 > it's important that suggestions are shared soon and are focused on some
8 > implementable change to this plan. (Ie. This isn't a good time to start a
9 > long discussion about some tangential topic that could eat up a lot of our
10 > time and not assist in refining the plan below.)
11
12 Daniel,
13
14 This sounds great to me. Thank you for sorting it.
15
16 Cheers,
17
18 Rob
21 rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ]
22 irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc