From: Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>
To: joshua jackson <tsunam@g.o>
Cc: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] my nominations
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:11:59
1 On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 23:12 -0700, joshua jackson wrote:
2 > I'd like to hear the reasons for all of the above, it'll give the
3 > people voting an idea of what a well respected member of the community
4 > feels about their individual abilities.
5 >
6 > Having talked to rl03 (who seems to be quite busy and will be offline
7 > for the next 3 weeks while moving back for school) has said that he'll
8 > accept the position again if he is needed. So I guess we can take that
9 > as accepting as far as running.
10
11 Just to clarify -- I happen to agree that we what we need is not people
12 but actions. tsunam has started pushing on a todo list re the
13 conservancy, and I intend to help with that process regardless of my
14 status as a trustee.
15
16 Best,
17 --
18 Renat Lumpau all things web-apps
19 C6A838DA 04AF B5EE 17CB 1000 DDA5 D3FC 1338 ADC2 C6A8 38DA