From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:11:26
1 Alec Warner wrote: [Sun Jan 27 2008, 01:31:25PM CST]
2 > Being as it's already January 27th:
3 >
4 > Nominations start Jan 30th through Feb 12th,
5 > Elections Feb 13th through 27th, new Trustees in march ;)
6 >
7 > Grant, we are looking at you to hand reigns of elections over to the
8 > officials, currently Rane and jmbsvicetto. Fox2mike I believe is also
9 > participating but is on vacation untli Feb 4.
10 >
11 > Can we get an agreement on these days so we can get the nominations
12 > going (officially)?
13
14 Works for me. Now I just have to compile a list of current members
15 who are no longer devs.
16
17 The election officials need to check with infra to see if the
18 votify/countify scripts are still available somewhere. Also, it would
19 be useful to know if the previous election data that used to be in
20 ~agriffis/elections is still around somewhere. (I'll check with Aron
21 myself, to see what he has.)
22
23 -g2boojum-
24 --
25 Grant Goodyear
26 Gentoo Developer
27 g2boojum@g.o
28 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
29 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76