From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins, leadership, etc.
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:58:50
1 On Wednesday 16 January 2008 08:32:17 pm William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 >         Really this is enough. You have expressed more of you opinions that
3 > most so far. Every user has an equal say. Please let others express
4 > theirs, and stop voicing yours. You have said all you really need to.
5
6 hostile, and I disapprove. regardless, I probably won't be checking the net
7 again 'till monday... maybe tomorrow, certainly not this weekend. I still
8 don't have internet at home.
9
10 at that point I will see how this conversation has progressed. good evening
11 all.
12 --
13 Caleb Cushing
14
15 PGP keys available on key server
16 wwwkeys.us.pgp.net
17
18 Due to low Internet availability I may not check
19 my email more than once a week, and thus cannot
20 guarantee a response time.