From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Agenda for Foundation meeting on Saturday, June 23 2018 22:00 UTC
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 20:31:36
1 The full meeting agenda can be found here:
2
3 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/06
4
5 I understand that there are some bylaw proposals, I'd prefer to table
6 these (discussion is fine, but I'd rather not vote on them) til after
7 the election takes place. This would allow the community to vote for
8 those who hold similar views on the proposals.
9
10 If you have an item you'd like added to the agenda, please send a
11 SEPARATE email to the gentoo-nfp list, preferably prepending it with
12 something like '[agenda-item]'. Each agenda item revision should be a
13 new thread to ensure proper discussion (post-pending something like v2
14 helps call it out).
15
16 The main thing we have for this meeting is to announce the start of
17 elections for trustees. The following qualifications are needed in
18 order to stand for election.
19
20 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Bylaws#Section_5.2._Qualification
23 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)