From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation update
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:51:36
1 On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 03:09:20PM +0100, Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > What are the trustees doing? What's going on behind the scenes?
3 >
4 > 1) I would like to see the mailinglist archive updated.
5 > <http://archives.gentoo.org/ml/gentoo-trustees/2005/>
6 > Isn't it possible to resend published mails via a mailinglist?
7 >
8 > 2) "Quaterly Financial Report" for the third quater should be ready?
9 >
10 > 3) What's the status of the "proposed bylaws"?
11
12 Yo.
13
14 As stated, what are the trustees doing? Haven't seen anything from my
15 copyright question either...
16 ~harring