From: Square Bottle <squarebottle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:42:15
1 On Jan 24, 2008 8:51 AM, Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
2 > Since drobbins has (I believe) rescinded his offer, we
3 > need to get going on getting some competent Trustees.
4 >
5 > Now taking nominations....
6 >
7 > Normally we'd take nominations for a month, and have the polls open for
8 > a month, but I'd really like to compress that timeframe a bit. Two
9 > weeks and two weeks, perhaps? Thoughts, comments?
10 >
11 > Also, we're going to need three people who don't want to be a Trustee to
12 > handle the election. (I'd offer to be one of those people, but I doubt
13 > that I would be viewed as an impartial participant.)
14 >
15 > Thanks,
16 > g2boojum
17 > --
18 > Grant Goodyear
19 > Gentoo Developer
20 > g2boojum@g.o
21 > http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
22 > GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76
25 Mr. Goodyear,
26
27 I don't wish to be a trustee, but I've actually been interested in
28 coming up with and applying methods for reaching a decision about
29 Daniel Robbins both here and in the forums for a while now. I've also
30 got a decent amount of time on my hands lately, and would like to see
31 this election happen honestly and efficiently. If I can be of help for
32 this, then just let me know.
33
34 Sincerely,
35 James "Square Bottle" Laslavic