From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] You need to pay them
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:20:49
1 On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
5 >> wrote:
6 >> >
7 >> > Yeah, man -- I know what you mean. Google can be notoriously difficult
9 >> > use sometimes. Thanks for performing that shockingly hard research for
10 >> > us.
11 >> >
12 >>
13 >> If you read my email you'll note that none of the figures I presented
14 >> were the "mean wage." Hence the statement. Obviously it was a bit
15 >> tangential
16 >
17 > Yes, just a tad tangential.
20 Then why reply at all, adding no value except to hurl unfounded
21 insults? The meat of my email was the part you didn't reply to.
22
23 I stand by my point that determining the "mean wage" in the US is
24 actually hard to do (at least as far as I can tell). For whatever
25 reason you've taken issue with that statement, and hurled personal
26 attacks around, without actually seriously looking into the matter.
27
28 I don't get why you seem to feel the need to hurl insults around and
29 personalize things. It certainly isn't helpful to trying to resolve
30 these issues instead of continuing to drive wedges.
33 Rich