From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 06:58:03
On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 01:13:12AM -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Perhaps a voting method that regular people can actually understand > intuitively would be more helpful.
Not necessarily, we can also provide a document explaining how the elections take place, how we choose the winners (we will have multiple, not just one), etc. I don't think I would have a difficult time writing such a document (I've written mathematical documents for less-mathematical-minded people before), but I hope I don't have to do this before May 18 since I'm off from May 11 till 18 and still have a bunch of work to do. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>