From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Foundation Trustees 2010 election
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:54:15
1 On 2010.02.11 02:51, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > Dear Gentoo Foundation members,
3 >
4 [snip]
5
6 > The nomination period started today and lasts until Saturday March
7 > 6th.
8 [snip]
9
10 > To nominate a candidate, join the gentoo-nfp[8] mailing list.
11
12 [snip]
13 > --
14 > Regards,
15 >
16 > Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
17 > Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections
20 Team,
21
22 In no particular order I nominate the three retiring trustees.
23 That's dabbot, tsunam and NeddySeagoon.
24
25 Since I'm nominating myself, I suppose I accept the nomination too.
26
27 I'll put up a manifesto at the weekend but essentially, I'm standing
28 again as things moved more slowly than I anticipated during my first
29 term of office and I would like the opportunity to build on what I
30 started.
33 Regards,
34
35 Roy Bamford