From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] [carpaski@gentoo.org: [gentoo-core] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:51:45
1 Forwarding to -nfp, since it never seemed to arrive (despite the To:
2 address that was used).
3
4 -g2boojum-
5 ----- Forwarded message from Nicholas Jones <carpaski@g.o> -----
6
7 From: Nicholas Jones <carpaski@g.o>
8 Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:02:11 -0400
9 To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
10 User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.8i
11 Subject: [gentoo-core] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
12
13 > So, if you want the job of being a Gentoo Foundation trustee, send an
14 > e-mail to gentoo-nfp stating so. You might want to state why either in
15 > that e-mail or in your blog or some other place that's easy to find.
16
17 I'd like to continue being a trustee.
18
19 I'm around, and I'm good for a quick signature and a fax
20 when needed.
21
22 I've been declared old recently in a list thread, I believe.
23 That may or may not be to my advantage here. :)
24
25 Beyond that, I wanna see things succeed in the world of Gentoo.
26
27 Spork.
28
29 --NJ
34 ----- End forwarded message -----
37 Grant Goodyear
38 Gentoo Developer
39 g2boojum@g.o
40 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
41 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76