From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Voting for non-developers (was: Re: [gentoo-nfp] My vote)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:44:25
1 Just to clarify this: Developers vote using votify on woodpecker.
2 For everyone else:
3
4 * Send a gnupg-signed e-mail to the voting officials at
5 vote-trustees-201707@g.o
6 with your ranking of the candidates
7 * The mail must be signed with the gnupg key that is on record for you.
8
9 This also means that voting is secret, and nobody (except the election
10 officials) knows who you voted for.