From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins, leadership, etc.
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:35:00
1 On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 19:53 -0600, gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com
2 wrote:
3 > I do think we need changes, and I think this just made it even more
4 > preveleant, but we don't have to have Daniel to make those changes.
5 > The more I think about it, if he wants to make those changes, then he
6 > should apply to be a member of the Foundation just like everyone else.
7 > Just because he started things doesn't mean it gets a special pass to
8 > do as he pleases.
9
10 *bingo*
11
12 As I've said many times, Daniel is a visionary. He is not, however,
13 some sort of deity. He started a distribution of Linux. He doesn't
14 have magical powers to make things right, no matter what people seem to
15 think. ;]
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Games Developer