From: sue oakley <kaaynine1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] 2011 NMPRC Filing
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:37:03
1 Hi,
2 I have no idea what this is about.  This email address is under new ownership. Can you please remove me from your mailing lists?
3 Thank you
4
5 --- On Thu, 17/11/11, Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o> wrote:
8 From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
9 Subject: [gentoo-nfp] 2011 NMPRC Filing
10 To: "gentoo-nfp" <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
11 Date: Thursday, 17 November, 2011, 22:39
14 Dearest Ladies and Gentlemen,
15
16 First, to preempt any personal health calamity, everything is in order
17 so no need for concern. I just want to update everyone on a specific
18 item detailed below.
19
20 Earlier today my fellow board member, Mr. Abbott, brought to my
21 attention the fact that the NMPRC page for us was showing us not in
22 good standing. I was taken aback as I had submitted our paperwork long
23 ago. Thus I called Wayne's office to find out what the hell happened.
24 Our document and payment were submitted on November 2nd by Wayne's
25 legal assistant, Heather. She has called the PRC who is researching
26 the matter currently. Heather stated that the PRC rep said they
27 thought our statement was still processing and expects a phone call to
28 confirm shortly. I also checked our banking account and the check I
29 wrote has not been cashed yet.
30
31 In summary, Heather stated that we are not to worry because our
32 materials and payment were submitted ahead of time. Its the NMPRC
33 system that is slow in processing. We should see the page updated
34 soon. I'll keep the board appraised of any information I receive in my
35 next conversation with Mr. Chew's office.
36
37 Many Thanks,
38 Matthew
41 Matthew W. Summers