From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] agenda item: moderation of the nfp list
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 07:26:55
1 On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 11:42 PM, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 7:45 PM, Matthew Thode
3 > <prometheanfire@g.o> wrote:
4 >> 2. Formally give comrel rights to moderate the list, pursuant to the
5 >> CoC. Moderate in this case means enact warnings/bans with reason given.
6 >
7 > Wait, what? This is the Foundation's mailing list you're talking
8 > about. As far as I know, the key to the gold vault in Fort Knox isn't
9 > managed by a sub-contracted janitor.
10
11 I concur.
12
13 In my opinion nfp is a special case mailing list that the trustees
14 should have sole jurisdiction over.