From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: trustees <trustees@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Corporate Status, Bylaws
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:31:50
1 This is a brief status update. As the trustees know, we are currently
2 working with the attorney in New Mexico (Wayne G. Chew, Esq) who filed
3 the original paperwork for the Foundation. He does not see any problems
4 getting us reinstated (always subject to change once he gets into it).
5
6 Second, the bylaws. As you know, on our website at
7 http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/bylaws.xml we have proposed bylaws.
8 This proposal has been revised, and the revision is attached. I am
9 going through it now and will publish specific points to discuss before
10 our next announced meeting for status update (30 March 1900UTC).
11 Already we know one change to the revision because it anticipates that
12 we would reincorporate in Delaware, but at the moment this does not look
13 to be the case. All are invited to review the two bylaws documents and
14 to comment if you wish.
15
16 Regards,
17 Ferris
18 --
19 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
20 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)

bylaws_revised.pdf application/pdf
signature.asc application/pgp-signature