From: "Matthew Summers; CEO
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:54:15
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 14:59 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
3 >> On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 22:18 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
5 >>> Hash: SHA1
6 >>>
7 >>> My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen,
8 >>>
9 >>> The Adjourned August Meeting meeting of the Trustees of the Gentoo
10 >>> Foundation Inc will be resumed on Sunday 31th August at the normal time
11 >>> of 19:00 UTC.
12 >>>
13 >>> You may read the agenda at http://xrl.us/kkykb.
14 >> Are we going to take action on the secretary? I know we have at least
15 >> one application. And secretary is very important.
16 >
17 > And a treasurer. We need an active one and to open a bank account
18 > yesterday. IMHO we need a treasurer more than a secretary. We need both,
19 > but lack of a secretary won't cause harm to the foundation. Lack of a
20 > treasurer and tax filings at end of year. We could lose NPO status. Or
21 > be subject to late fees or fines. Unless we file for an extension on our
22 > return for 08.
25 I was of the impression that tsunam was to remain acting treasurer, is
26 that deprecated?
27 --
28 Matthew W. Summers
29
30 Chief Executive Officer & Systems Engineer
31 Liquidus Tech, LLC
32 matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com
33 www.liquidustech.com