From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees nominations
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:22:44
1 On 07/12/2017 03:39 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
2 > Hi all!
3 >
4 > A common philosophy across the hackers I have grown up with is FIY (Fix
5 > It Yourself). In the spirit of this philosophy I'd like to make the
6 > following nominations to encourage the following people to take a step
7 > forward and try to address the problems they perceive exist on the
8 > Gentoo Foundation:
9 >
10 > * Daniel Campbell (zlg)
11 > * Rich Freeman (rich0)
12 > * Kristian Fiskerstand (k_f)
13 > * Andrew Savchenko (bircoph)
14 >
15 > Sincerely,
16 > Klondike
17 >
18 > (Now sent using my gentoo address, sorry for the spam)
23 My apologies for taking so long to respond. I was surprised by the
24 nomination and spent some time to think it over.
25
26 I will accept the nomination.
27
28 Here is my manifesto:
29
30 http://dev.gentoo.org/~zlg/2017-trustee-manifesto.txt.asc
31
32 Thank you for the honor.
33 --
34 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
35 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
36 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6