From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] 2019 Gentoo Foundation Trustee Election & Annual General Meeting
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:14:09
1 >>>>> On Mon, 17 Jun 2019, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, 2019-06-16 at 23:00 +0000, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
4 >> This year, Alice Ferrazzi (alicef) is retiring by rotation [3].
5 >> Additionally Alec Warner (antarus) and Robin H. Johnson (robbat2) are resigning.
6 >>
7 >> Thus, there are 3 seats on the board of trustees to be contested.
8
9 > I nominate:
10
11 > Andreas K. Hüttel (dilfridge)
12 > Kristian Fiskerstrand (k_f)
13 > Ulrich Müller (ulm)
14
15 Thank you, but as an election official I am not allowed to run in the
16 Trustees election.
17
18 If I could run, I would decline nevertheless:
19 - I have accepted nomination for Council.
20 - It is not entirely clear to me if my professional status would allow
21 me to be a member of the board of any (even nonprofit) corporation.
22
23 Ulrich