From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:43:19
Instead of coming to me and requesting I stop posting or etc. This is
the result. How childish and petty, but I guess that's what Gentoo has

Reporter: Christina Fullam <musikc@g.o>

What a joke. I am un-subscribing from this list. Again score another for
Chrissy. Who can't even be objective enough to remove herself and let
another in a devrel etc to deal with it.

Pathetic CoC enforcement.

Plus how hard is it to subscribe using a new email address as I just
did. This is some really productive stuff I must say. How many more ways
can we piss of the few willing to do the work. Or drive them away

Don't worry I will un-subscribe from this list. Leaving it to the others
who seem to own and control it.

William L. Thomson Jr.
Obsidian-Studios, Inc.

Subject Author