From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] I have a Gentoo banner, traking Gentoo's assets
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:38:07
1 I still have a Gentoo banner that was purchased brand new and used at a
2 single even back in 2008, Florida Linux Show. The previous board, or
3 more specifically Chris Gianelloni kindly purchased the banner and had
4 it sent to me specifically for the show. I am not sure anyone is aware I
5 still have it.
6
7 That brings me to a bigger issue, at some point really need to start
8 tracking assets and have a list of Gentoo owned assets and their
9 location. Though location is likely to change for such things as a
10 banner. A list of assets might already exist, and if it does, please
11 excuse me from overlooking such.
12
13 Not sure who to tell about this, and doesn't seem like it would belong
14 on -project. I think the Foundation is responsible for Gentoo's assets.
15 Thus letting you all know I have a banner that does not belong to me but
16 to Gentoo. Happy to ship it to whom ever, when ever. Its been kept in a
17 safe place for years. Though the tube was slightly damaged a bit in
18 shipping to me. Its still usable and no harm will come to the banner.
19
20 Let me know to whom and where to ship it to, when that time comes,
21 thanks!
24 William L. Thomson Jr.
25 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
26 http://www.obsidian-studios.com