From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Trustee nominations
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:37:46
1 * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>:
2 > I'm a Foundation member. I say we call this vote, starting nominations
3 > now, ending the 12th, voting from the 13th through the 27th. There, now
4 > it's official. Can we start nominating now?
5
6 See we probably have three election officials now. Wouldn't it be best
7 to give them the time to investigate what needs to be done before the
8 election can start, and how much time they need to setup the
9 infrastructure. They need to get a list of (possible) foundation members
10 and make sure that every member can vote (current dev or not).
11
12 I would expect they know best and will give us the dates then.
13
14 Thanks.
15 --
16 gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list