From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Reaction to press
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:06:36
1 I've corrected the guide syntax and formatting. I didn't get a chance
2 to run it through gorg to see how it actually looks. I have to run a
3 few errands and won't have time to work on this again until tonight,
4 so I thought I would post it back in case someone else wanted to
5 finish up with it.
6
7 John Alberts