From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] First refusal for nominations, but continuing as treasurer
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 04:43:42
1 This email is to preempt those that are going to nominate me for the
2 election otherwise. I know that the nominations aren't going to open for
3 several weeks, but I would encourage those planning on running to
4 consider announcing their intention soonest.
5
6 At this time, 2 of the current board members have stated they are not
7 running again, so we need at least 2 brand new people (even if the
8 remaining 2 are re-elected). The board needs at least 1 US resident,
9 ideally 2, for access to the bank accounts.
10
11 Absent unknown-at-this-time changes in my personal life, I do NOT intend
12 to run as trustee in the upcoming election.
13
14 Subject to confirmation by the new board, I will continue to work as
15 treasurer, because I believe it would be detrimental for the board to
16 have no treasurer at all.
17
18 I encourage the present board to complete the Acccounting/CPA RFP
19 document started by k_f and get it out to tender BEFORE the election
20 starts.
23 Robin Hugh Johnson
24 Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation Treasurer
25 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
26 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85
27 GnuPG FP : 7D0B3CEB E9B85B1F 825BCECF EE05E6F6 A48F6136