From: "Matthew Summers; CEO
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation bank account
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:34:53
1 Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 08:52:31 -0500
3 > "Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC"
4 > <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 >> Ferris McCormick wrote:
7 >>> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:55:27 -0500 (CDT)
8 >>> gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com wrote:
9 >>>
10 >>>> Another option, that might be fit our role more is some direct or online
11 >>>> banking. ING.com is one of the biggest ones. Capital One is another one
12 >>>> but I don't care for them as a company .. personal preference. That
13 >>>> would get by the problem of having to be close by.
14 >>> Thanks also.
15 >>>
16 >>> Regards,
17 >>> Ferris
18 >> One thing to note as well regarding ING (ING Direct), is the high interest savings account service
19 >> they offer. My wife & I have been using this service happily for several years. I believe their
20 >> checking account service (also high yield) requires direct deposit, though I am not certain about
21 >> how the deposit system works. The savings system works on check draft transfer. ING is FDIC
22 >> insured as well, which is mandatory to me.
23 >
24 >> Best Regards
25 >> --
26 >> Matthew W. Summers
27 >
28 > Matthew,
29 >
30 > I haven't been able to track down information on their checking
31 > accounts. I can find information on savings accounts, but nothing on
32 > checking. Do you (or anyone) happen to know?
33 >
34 >> Chief Executive Officer & Systems Engineer
35 >> Liquidus Tech, LLC
36 >> matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com
37 >> www.liquidustech.com
40 > Thanks,
41 > Ferris
42
43 Sure, this may help:
44
45 http://www.ingdirect.com/eo-high-interest-checking/
46 Cheers
47 --
48 Matthew W. Summers
49
50 Chief Executive Officer & Systems Engineer
51 Liquidus Tech, LLC
52 matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com
53 www.liquidustech.com