From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc. Trustees Election 2020 Nomination Period.
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:13:04
1 On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 11:12:29AM +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > Aaron,
3 >
4 > If elected to both bodies, you would not be the first to serve on both
5 > concurrently.
6 > See https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/articles/gentoo-management.html
7 >
8 > Look at 2006/07
9 >
10 > On my own behalf.
11 >
12 > --
13
14 Roy, thanks. I will accept the nomination in this case and will ensure I
15 separate any possible conflicts. Although, I don't forsee anything
16 coming up that would conflict. I believe we have a very good
17 understanding amongst the two bodies of their respective roles in
18 *supporting* the distribution.
21 Cheers,
22 Aaron