From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Another suggestion: appoint Daniel as regular trustee
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:35:16
1 I understand that some people might oppose this, and Daniel Robbins
2 might not even accept such an offer, but I want to throw out this idea
3 for discussion:
4
5 How about we appoint Daniel Robbins as a "standard" Foundation trustee
6 right now? (or in whatever timeframe is sensible - 1-2 weeks?)
7
8 By "standard" I mean in the same position and role as any other
9 non-President trustee, I guess Renat being the only current example.
10
11 This would be a good way to benefit from Daniel's expertise &
12 enthusiasm, and take some work off Grant's/Renat's backs, without really
13 changing much. And if Daniel is still interested in the President
14 position in future, this would be a good way for him to earn it.
15
16 Any thoughts?
17
18 Daniel