From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:52:25
On 17 Apr 2004, at 14:47, Paul de Vrieze wrote:

> We hope there won't be fights in the board either, but in case such > things > happen, Daniel would be able to take the trademark, the GPL'ed source > and the > developers and continue the distribution.
I really hope for Daniel this plan works out, it is clear that he has invested a lot of time and certainly energy in it. He will certainly need a lot more energy should ever need to take the trademark and the GPL source because of 'a fight'. I think that his ability to do so at any time will play in his and the NFP boards disadvantage should the NFP board also make decisions about the projects direction. I'd therefore recommend separating project coordination from being an nfp trustee. (but I think that was the idea?) Best regards, Pieter Van den Abeele -- gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list