From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominee manifestos?
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 00:13:27
1 On 07/11/2017 10:42 PM, Daniel Campbell wrote:
2 > I understand that Trustees have a different role than Council members,
3 > but given the difficulties in resolving some organizational issues for
4 > the Foundation over the years, wouldn't it be easier for Foundation
5 > members to choose their candidate(s) with some idea of what the
6 > candidate(s) intend to do as Trustee? I see the wiki page for the
7 > election includes a field for a manifesto, yet no nominee has one.
8 >
9 > It may give the Foundation a little momentum and encourage
10 > participation. Thoughts?
13 I very much agree with this sentiment, I'd really like to see manifestos
14 from the various trustee candidates outlining their qualifications to be
15 representatives of a board of directors.
18 Kristian Fiskerstrand
19 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
20 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3