From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: spi-board@×××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: SPI + Gentoo
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:26:04
Joshua,

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 12:06 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello, > > I thought I would check in and see if there was any questions or > progress made in the potential relationship with SPI and Gentoo.
We are presently holding elections for trustees[1]. Once elected if we proceed with the SPI or not will be up to the new elected trustees. Which if I am one of the elected trustees. I will surely be casting my vote that we work with the SPI[2]. Not sure if I will be the liason or not, but IMHO we have other things to focus on. Foundation wise, non technical stuff, that's handled by our council. If you like I can follow up with you either way. But if I am not elected, won't be taking any direct roles. So kinda up in the air atm, till elections end. 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/foundation-200802.xml 2. http://dev.gentoo.org/~wltjr/manifestos/2008_gentoo_board_of_trustees.xml -- William L. Thomson Jr. Gentoo/amd64/Java