From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Points to Ponder for Sundays Meeting.
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:31:21
1 (Please don't reply to me directly, thanks)
2
3 On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 00:19 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
4 > As I see it today, we need a set of bylaws that we can live with as
5 > soon as we can get them, then develop the bylaws as we develop the
6 > Foundation.
7
8 OK, than allow me to suggest that the current proposal for gaining
9 membership is fine, but I dislike the timeout. I don't think that
10 someone should be forced to remain a developer just to be a Foundation
11 member.
12
13 Perhaps if it were worded more so that it allowed for someone to retain
14 their status only if they vote. That should be close enough to the
15 current way things are without forcing people out.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Games Developer
21 --