From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] The under 18 issue, new trustees
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:08:23
On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:06:18PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
> Sorry, Sven, but your reply to Rob's email wound me up a bit. I hope it's not > an example of the respect that the board is going to give to the individual > opinions from volunteer members of the project over the coming months.
It's not a matter of respect, but most discussions on -nfp are already of a high temperature. I just want to spell out that there's no use in discussing items that might delay the initial creation of the NFP. Details can be easily discussed and clarified in the transition to the first elections. I am just hoping that the NFP is settled quickly and that the discussions regarding it's requirements and such can start from a clear and steady perspective. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) Documentation & PR