From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Fwd: [gentoo-core] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 15:08:34
1 You also need to make sure that you don't say or do something that can
2 cause problems with our legal council, such as anything that is said
3 between the trustees and the lawyer can not be made public, no matter
4 how informed you want to make the rest of the devs. Some people may
5 think "oh that's easy" but it's not. Anything related to our lawyer
6 that we want to be made public needs to be run by them first just to
7 cover ourselves.
8
9 I'd like to run again.. I've been handling most of the legal stuff since
10 zhen got sidetracked by other things, and it's one of those things that
11 i enjoy doing..:)