From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] My vote
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:53:19
1 >>>>> On Fri, 28 Jul 2017, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2
3 > I don't have any other candidates I wish to vote for at this
4 > time...are preference ranks required for all of them?
5
6 <election official hat>
7 A ballot with only one candidate on it is perfectly valid.
8
9 However, please PGP sign your ballot and send it to the election
10 officials at <vote-trustees-201707@g.o>:
11
12 "Members who aren't active Gentoo developers should mail their
13 GPG-signed ballot files to election officials who will verify
14 authenticity of those and pass them to infra so they are taken into
15 account while counting votes. Special care should be taken to ensure
16 the ballot is signed by the GPG key in the Foundation records."
17
18 Ulrich
19 </election official hat>