From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Foundation Nomination - Daniel Robbins
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:42:22
Andrew Zane wrote:

> I know drobbins is fairly controversial, and may not even accept a > nomination as suggested on his most recent blog post, but I want to add > his name to the mix. >
++ Agree he'd be good to have on board, if he still wants to. Totally slipped my mind, mainly as I don't see much of him in Gentoo-land. But hey I forgot another stalwart. I'd also like to nominate patrick who runs, hosting amongst other things pkgcore (which cross-pollinates with portage) and notTheGWN: His tinderbox[1] is also in use by some of us on the forums as a binhost, as well as providing much QA in the way of bug reports to do with stuff like missing deps and bundled libs etc (something like that, I don't listen to it all tbh ;) before packages propagate into the unstable tree. [1] -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Foundation Nomination - Daniel Robbins Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>