From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] List of items to be addressed by audit
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:03:23
On 2011.03.29 00:28, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> Just making a quick list of the items/questions asked buried in a few > posts in a previous thread. No need to reply till there are answers. > This is just a list/summary of the items/questions to be answered > once > the internal audit has been completed. > > I am very appreciative and thankful that the trustees will be > conducting > an internal audit. I will patiently away the outcome, and answers to > the following items/questions.
> > -- > William L. Thomson Jr. > Obsidian-Studios, Inc. > > > >
William, I will patiently away the outcome ... is a key phrase in your post. Nothing will start by way of an audit until we have elected a new Treasurer and he or she is comfortable in the role. As you well know, Treasurer is an office, so it need not be one of the trustees. The only requirement for an officer is that they be capable of discharging their duty. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) a member of gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] List of items to be addressed by audit "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>