From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.3. Special Meetings
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:40:13
1 On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 17:35 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 21:16 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
5 > > I believe we should establish a mailing list for foundation members
6 > > only just to handle this sort of situation. Maybe something like
7 > > foundation@g.o
8 >
9 > Pretty sure this is it :) I thought about mentioning that, but then
10 > that's just creating another list. When this one pretty much exists
11 > already for that purpose. So it's mostly a matter of making sure those
12 > on the member roster are also signed up to the -nfp mailing lists.
13
14 Well maybe this is not it, since this list is open to the public to post
15 to. So I guess we would need another, that the public could subscribe to
16 read only. Or view online. But not post to, only foundation members
17 could post to that list. That I am on board for, and some what seems
18 like a must have/do.
21 William L. Thomson Jr.
22 amd64/Java/Trustees
23 Gentoo Foundation