From: "Matthew Summers; CEO
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation bank account
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 13:52:36
1 Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:55:27 -0500 (CDT)
3 > gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 >> Another option, that might be fit our role more is some direct or online
6 >> banking. ING.com is one of the biggest ones. Capital One is another one
7 >> but I don't care for them as a company .. personal preference. That
8 >> would get by the problem of having to be close by.
9 >
10 > Thanks also.
11 >
12 > Regards,
13 > Ferris
14
15 One thing to note as well regarding ING (ING Direct), is the high interest savings account service
16 they offer. My wife & I have been using this service happily for several years. I believe their
17 checking account service (also high yield) requires direct deposit, though I am not certain about
18 how the deposit system works. The savings system works on check draft transfer. ING is FDIC
19 insured as well, which is mandatory to me.
20
21 Best Regards
22 --
23 Matthew W. Summers
24
25 Chief Executive Officer & Systems Engineer
26 Liquidus Tech, LLC
27 matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com
28 www.liquidustech.com