From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Tax return and accounting discrepancies
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:16:29
On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 21:01 +0000, Roy Bamford wrote:
> > Matthew, > > Well said. I'm glad this came from a US citizen.
I am also a US citizen and business owner. Not to mention have clients whos lives are now in control by the IRS. Clearly I have no clue what I am talking about back in 08, or now. Any like I provide is to a fake site I just made. Much less anything required to be filed, has been filed with both the state and feds, and copies of all that is available on g.o. I am just bored and doing this for fun, to scare others, and waste peoples time, please.... You do realize I could easily inquire with New Mexico and IRS, as this is public records information. However any inquiry would likely result in them throwing up red flags, or possible becoming aware of a matter which they are not. Thus I am electing to let Gentoo know first, and act accordingly. Because if Gentoo fails to act, at some point the government will catch up. I am sorry but a few comments from a current board member is not enough to convince me. I want and expect proof. Which should have already been provided if the stuff is getting done. Its part of being 100% transparent. Which if that stuff is done, and was made public. I would not be making any noise, or stirring any pot. But do not start to accuse me of scaring anyone, when I am pointing out facts. Which no one has countered with any facts, just opinions, that seem to be baseless without proof or evidence. -- William L. Thomson Jr. Obsidian-Studios, Inc.