From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] RE: [gentoo-council] Foundation by laws: new Article V
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:49:23
On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 11:35 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 08:25 -0700, Ned Ludd wrote: > > On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 15:06 +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote: > > > > [snip] > > > > > I understand the reasons you and others have > > > raised, but in my view this should be left to the voters - it is (or > > > should be) their choice in the end. > > > > I tend to agree with this statement. > > I guess everyone forgets my calls for that a long time ago. Much less > that I was trying to go through the bylaws section by section. So all > could feel they were involved and had some say. > > I am so sick of all this crap. Which explains why I resigned. > > Now we have someone from infra and elections commenting on voting.
I'm sorry. Are you trying to call me out? Pretty sure I'm a foundation member longer than most anybody here. Do I not have a voice in Gentoo after putting it 5+ years of my life towards it? If you are sick of stuff. Stop commenting. I was not replying to you to begin with.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] RE: [gentoo-council] Foundation by laws: new Article V "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>