From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] My vote
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:59:46
1 On 2017.07.28 10:09, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > I don't have any other candidates I wish to vote for at this
3 > time...are
4 > preference ranks required for all of them?
5 >
6 > On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 1:53 AM, M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
7 > wrote:
8 >
9 > > On 28/07/17 09:49, Raymond Jennings wrote:
10 > > > I, Raymond Jennings, do hereby cast my trustee election vote for
11 > zlg
12 > > >
13 > > >
14 > > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Elections#Condorcet_method_of_voting
19 Raymond,
20
21 For the avoidance of doubt, the condorcet method of voting works with
22 ranked lists. When candidales are not ranked on a ballot the missing
23 names are added with equal rank at the botton of the ballot.
24
25 Its OK to rank candidates equally that way on a ballot too.
28 Regards,
29
30 Roy Bamford
31 (Neddyseagoon) a member of