From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:01:58
On Saturday 17 April 2004 18:02, Stuart Herbert wrote:
> > Wow. And ouch. It costs nowhere near as much, and takes nowhere near as > long, to setup something like this in the UK. >
Hey, it doesn't make profit so there is no capital lobying for it. If it makes profit, it is easy in the US, else not. Actually yesterday I found out that it is cheaper for me to call Daniel (international) than for him to call someone within the US (longdistance). I pay 1 eurocent ( 1.2 dolarcents) per minute, while he'd pay 4 dollar cents. Something must be wrong there ;-) Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: