From: gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Helping Hand ...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:11:27
1 And now here we are in the mailinglist.
2
3 I am here to help foundation, I'll do what I can. I've also talk to Tsunam, he has pointed me to a few areas I could help with in the mean time.
4
5 To Chris - nothing against you, you just seemed to be the only one responding, and responses seemed closed minded, but then again I don't know the history as William was able to point out. No offense I hope.
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
10 To: "Ryan Gibbons" <ryan.gibbons@×××.org>
11 Cc: "gentoo-nfp" <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
12 Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:01:41 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
13 Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Helping Hand ...
14
15 Ryan,
16
17 Really prefer not to talk in private, but would rather communicate in
18 public on -nfp list or other list based on topic.
19