From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: reopen nominations
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 23:23:59
1 I for one am going to be interviewing each candidate before I cast my vote.
2
3 I have only one voice but I'm going to do my best to make it count.
4
5 How seriously though do people ask questions of the candidates before
6 voting? How much is it a popularity contest and how much is it actual
7 research on who would be best for the job?
8