From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:29:25
1 On 03/05/05 14:05 -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > So, if you want the job of being a Gentoo Foundation trustee, send an
3 > e-mail to gentoo-nfp stating so. You might want to state why either in
4 > that e-mail or in your blog or some other place that's easy to find.
5 > Nominations will close at 9 May 2005, 23:59 UTC.
6
7 I'd like to continue working as a Gentoo trustee as well. I've always been
8 interested in looking out for Gentoo generally and believe I can continue this
9 in the upcoming year(s). I'm (mostly) always available for a quick chat or a
10 nice discussion and have a broad interest in many fields (including
11 intellectual property) albeit a bit less in the financial side of things.
12
13 Wkr,
14 Sven Vermeulen
15 --