From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Possible scenario for '07/'08 Trustees]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:13:33
1 Let's try this again with a "From" address that's more likely to get
2 through. :)
3
4 -------- Forwarded Message --------
5 From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor.gentoo@××××××.us>
6 Reply-To: fmccor.gentoo@××××××.us
7 To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
8 Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Possible scenario for '07/'08 Trustees
10 Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:55:49 +0000
11