From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Reconsider the license of the "g" logo (item for Trustees meeting)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 01:03:31
1 On 24 Nov 2016 09:15, "Ulrich Mueller" <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > >>>>> On Wed, 23 Nov 2016, Matthew Thode wrote:
4 >
5 > > I think your points were well argued, I'd be in favor of moving to
6 > > cc-by-sa 4.0. I don't think we want or need ND or NC specified,
7 > > though NC could be argued.
8 >
9 > One important point is to move to a license that is compatible with
10 > the rest of our documentation. The ND or NC versions won't achieve
11 > this because they are incompatible with CC-BY-SA.
12
13 I agree. not only incompatible but NC or ND would also become a problem
14 with Gentoo merchandising.