From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] List of items to be addressed by audit
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:29:17
Just making a quick list of the items/questions asked buried in a few
posts in a previous thread. No need to reply till there are answers.
This is just a list/summary of the items/questions to be answered once
the internal audit has been completed.

I am very appreciative and thankful that the trustees will be conducting
an internal audit. I will patiently away the outcome, and answers to the
following items/questions.

     1. State filings, with NMPRC and State Attorney General, bi-annual
        filings with NMPRC, and annual with State Attorney General
     2. Federal filings, annual tax return, form 990 (990-N or 990-EZ)
     3. Where is the money from the old bank account? When was it
        received/deposited into new account, and how much?
     4. What is the cause behind the $9k discrepancy in Q3 2010, and why
        was that not caught sooner, like in 2008 or 2009?

I believe that is it, and again thank you very much for taking your time
to provide information on the above!

William L. Thomson Jr.
Obsidian-Studios, Inc.