From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee meeting Meetings/2018/05 agenda
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 21:08:43
1 >>>>> On Mon, 14 May 2018, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2
3 > The Gentoo Council was asked [1] to provide input on updating the
4 > Social Contract. In the 2018-04-08 Council meeting [2], the following
5 > change of the first paragraph has been approved unanimously.
6
7 > [...]
8
9 > With the change applied, the full wording of the first paragraph
10 > would read:
11
12 > | This social contract is intended to clearly describe the overall
13 > | development policies and standards of the Gentoo project development
14 > | team. Parts of this document have been derived from the Debian
15 > | Social Contract. Comments are welcome. Please send them to our
16 > | gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list.
17
18 > The Council requests the Foundation Trustees to approve this change
19 > in their next meeting.
20
21 To clarify: The Council proposes the following change (pseudo patch
22 with line breaks inserted):
23
24 This social contract is intended to clearly describe the overall
25 development policies and standards of the Gentoo project development
26 team. Parts of this document have been derived from the Debian Social
27 Contract.
28 -It is generally very similar to it except that certain parts have
29 -been clarified and augmented while other parts deemed redundant have
30 -been removed.
31 Comments are welcome. Please send them to our
32 -gentoo-dev@l.g.o
33 +gentoo-project@l.g.o
34 mailing list.